Simplify IoT Connectivity
IoT gets easier when connectivity is covered. Let Arm handle connectivity so you can focus on leading your business to IoT success.
Pelion Connectivity Management provides predictable operating costs, powerful insights, automated monitoring and 24/7 technical support, to make sure your IoT projects deliver against your performance targets.
Work with a partner that understands how to get value from IoT.
In this Forrester report, Mobile Network Operators reveal their approach to IoT strategy,
the reasons some projects fail, the secrets to success and recommendations you can take
forward into your own projects.
Why Choose Arm for IoT Connectivity
Find out why enterprises, manufacturers and mobile network operators choose Pelion Connectivity Management.
Cellular IoT Connectivity
Choosing the right IoT connectivity technology is the first step towards effective and profitable IoT deployments. Explore the various cellular options we can offer you with Pelion Connectivity Management.
Connectivity Management Platform
Pelion Connectivity Management offers single pane of glass management for the entire connection lifecycle. Find out why our IoT connectivity management platform could cut down your management effort by 40%.
The ROI of IoT Connectivity
Companies using IoT SIMs, M2M Sims or data SIMs provided by Arm make significant savings in labor, SIM management and data costs.
- 422% ROI with initial costs paid back within a year
- Improved satisfaction since moving from previous connectivity provider to Arm
- IoT SIMs offer multi-network access for flexibility and scalability
Connect anything, anywhere, across trusted networks
Pelion Connectivity Management is a proven IoT and M2M service for ambitious companies at any stage in their IoT journey:
- Enterprises that need to harness the power of IoT data insights
- Device manufacturers exploring new IoT enabled as-a-service business models
- Mobile network operators that want to be IoT market leaders
As experts in IoT connectivity we provide a flexible, simple and cost-efficient service that takes the complexity out of IoT connectivity.
Ready to connect? Contact us today to discuss how Arm can support your IoT ambitions.
Pelion Connectivity Management Resources
- Is NB-IoT the future of IoT connectivity on demand webinar
- Analysys Mason MVNO report
- Logistics case study
- Public transport case study
- Popular IoT & M2M standards
- Total Economic Impact of Pelion Connectivity Management
- Opportunity of eSIM for OEMs
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed IoT Connectivity Services Worldwide 2019
- The CIO’s Guide to 5G In The Retail Sector Currently being promoted